Full time Optometrist
Thriving private practice located near New Haven, CT is looking for an Optometrist
New Haven, CT
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a thriving private Optometry practice located just 10 miles from New Haven, CT. The practice provides high-quality patient care in a welcoming environment. Our practice is fully equipped for full-scope Optometry, and we are flexible on both workdays and hours.
Responsibilities for the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye exams for our valued patients.
- Utilize advanced equipment, including OCT, Visual Field, Corneal Topographer, and more.
- Work alongside a dedicated team with a tech to assist with patient work-ups.
- Occasionally conduct follow-up appointments.
- If you have experience with low vision or myopia control, it’s a bonus – we welcome your expertise!
- Our practice is growing and open to accommodating your specialty.Competitive Salary with excellent growth and bonus potential
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree.
State licensure to practice in Connecticut.
Strong clinical skills and a commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
Experience with advanced diagnostic equipment.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr