Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed near
Established practice is looking for a full time Optometrist for their practice located near Toledo, OH. This practice has excellent patient reviews, technology to practice full scope, a great location and doesn’t have weekend hours. The area offers a low cost of living, highly rated schools and affordable housing.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Established practice
- Excellent patient reviews
- Provide a variety of exams: Comprehensive, dry eye, diagnosis and treatment of disease, co-management, contact lens, etc.
- Great M-F schedule
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefits package includes health insurance, 401K with match, etc.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofOH
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!