Full time Optometrist
MD/OD private practice needs Optometrist
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Optometrist to join a state-of-the-art MD/OD practice in the beautiful Binghamton, NY area. This is an exceptional opportunity to provide comprehensive eye care services to a diverse patient population, ranging from pediatric to geriatric. Our practice is committed to delivering the highest quality of patient care, and we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment with a convenient Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00pm schedule.
This practice provides excellent patient care and offers a great work/life balance with this M-F 8-5 position.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- State of the art MD/OD practice with equipment to practice to the full scope
- Part or full time opportunity
- Established patient base: pediatric to geriatric
- Private practice has low turnover and great reviews
- Great work life balance with M-F 8-5 schedule
- Practice has optical
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NY
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!