Full Time Optometrist
Medical Optometry practice in Kennewick, WA seeking an Optometrist and offering future 50% buy-in potential - No weekends!
Medical Optometry practice in Kennewick, WA seeking an Optometrist and offering future 50% buy-in potential – No weekends!
Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland make up the Tri-Cities. With each city bordering one another, the Tri-Cities region seems like one uninterrupted mid-sized city. The closely linked cities are located at the confluence of the Yakima, Snake, and Columbia Rivers in the Columbia Basin of Eastern Washington.
It is Wine Country with plenty of outdoor activities such as more than 30 walking/hiking/running trails, ranging from riverside to mountaintop, and 10 terrific golf courses that will offer challenges to golfers of any skill level. There is also a great food scene – six of the local restaurants were featured on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” in 2019. Kennewick is a very family-oriented community with a great school system as well.
Highlights of the position:
- OCT, Retinal Camera, Visual Field, etc.
- 50% medical, 50% routine
- 5 lanes
- See 20-25 patients a day
- Offering future 50% buy-in potential
- EMR – Revolution
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the position:
- Mon-Fri only
- Stipend for Health and Malpractice insurance, CE, 401-K after one year, PTO (1 wk, increases starting year 2)
- Hourly pay DOE $44-54
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the position:
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- WA license
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: WA-KM-4648-0323#zr