Full Time Optometrist
Full Scope Optometrist need in Odessa, TX
Full scope Optometrist needed for practice in Odessa, TX
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in practicing full scope optometry in the Permian Basin region. This region has a lot to offer: cultural activities, excellent public schools, mixed-use lifestyle developments, festivals, farmer’s markets, breweries, etc. all within site of the famous Jack Rabbit!
- Full scope practice looking for an Optometrist who can treat primary care including medical
- Great M-F schedule with no evenings
- Practice is fully equipped with all equipment necessary to practice full scope
- Specialties welcomed! Practice has equipment to treat dry eye, myopia control and specialty contact lens
- Multi OD practice
- Very competitive salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits package including 401K with a match
- Signing bonus of up to $20K!!
- Willing to sponsor H1-B applicants
- Odessa has much to offer: Comanche Trail South Park, McKinney Park-urban retreat for sports & splash pad, Presidential Archives, great museums and restaurants
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in TX required. Excellent clinical and Communication skills. Works well in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web Page: www.etsvision.com