Full Time Optometrist
Optometrist need in Columbia, SC $150,000
A full time Optometry opening in Columbia, SC location… you will find experienced and helpful teams of eye care professionals dedicated to meeting the patients’ eye health needs. The mission is to exceed the expectations of the patients by providing exceptional eye care services. This practice strives to share their expertise with each patient to inform them of all aspects of their visual health, preventative eye health, and eye care products that will enhance their quality of life to a new level of satisfaction.
- Create exceptional value in the lives of our patients by delivering extraordinary eye care.
- Examine, diagnose, treat and manage disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries.
- Confidently and correctly prescribe glasses and contacts as needed.
- Review prescriptions and identifies special and complex needs.
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and patient volume.
- Diagnose, treat and manage vision and eye health conditions.
- In addition to prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses, be knowledgeable in treatment options using pharmaceuticals, low vision, vision therapy, and surgical procedures.
- Look to specialize in an area of professional interest, such as vision therapy or low vision rehab.
- Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient one day postoperatively.
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare providers as appropriate.
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communicator and listener to patients and associates.
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, caring, patient).
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Sharp decision-making skills.
- Experience with different technologies, specifically EMR/EHR
Doctor of Optometry degree and maintain a license to practice in the state of SC.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington
- Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757 Send your resume to email@example.com