Full time Optometrist
Part or Full time Optometrist needed for full scope private Optometry practice.
Join a growing private Optometry practice nestled in the scenic Hudson Valley—a region known for its natural beauty, affordability, excellent school system, vibrant arts scene, and delightful culinary experiences along the Hudson River. This practice takes pride in offering a full-scope practice equipped with the latest technology, providing an excellent work environment for our team.
They are seeking a skilled Optometrist to join their team. As an Independent Contractor, you will enjoy a competitive compensation of $75+ per hour, a pre-established patient base, and a well-equipped practice with OCT, Visual Field, and more. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a beautiful area, free from weekend commitments, allowing you to balance your professional and personal life.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Well equipped practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Independent Contractor position making $75+ per hour
- Pre-testing done for OD
- 2-3 patients per hour
- Established patient base
- No weekends!
- Full time or part time
- Experience with scleral lenses a bonus but not required
- A picturesque locale providing convenient entry to the Catskill Mountains and breathtaking natural landscapes, in close proximity to a Culinary School fostering exceptional restaurants. It boasts an affordable cost of living, vibrant arts scene, and more.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
1.Conduct comprehensive eye exams and provide personalized eye care.
2.Utilize advanced diagnostic equipment, including OCT and Visual Field.
3.Independently manage 2-3 patients per hour efficiently.
4.Collaborate with our friendly team to maintain an excellent patient experience.
5.Optional: Apply your expertise in scleral lenses (experience a bonus but not required).
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License (or ability to obtain) to practice in the state of NY
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr