Full time Optometrist
Private practice near Ithaca, NY hiring Optometrist
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a family-oriented practice located in the breathtaking vicinity of Ithaca, NY, nestled close to the Finger Lakes. Our practice emphasizes patient-focused care, catering to a diverse range of needs, from primary care to specialized services such as vision therapy, sports vision, and traumatic brain injury examinations. With easy access to abundant outdoor recreational opportunities, wineries, and a vibrant arts and music scene fostered by Cornell University, our location offers an ideal blend of professional engagement and quality lifestyle.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Licensing support.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- 401K retirement plan.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.
- M-F schedule
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NY
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr