Full time Optometrist
4 Day work week in a full scope medically focused private practice
Located in the picturesque Lakes Region of New Hampshire, this well-equipped practice offers an exceptional opportunity for an Optometrist to practice to the fullest extent of their license in a patient-focused environment. Surrounded by the natural beauty of Lake Winnipesaukee, this area boasts a wide array of recreational activities, including hiking trails, snow skiing, fishing, boating, restaurants, theaters, and concert venues.
- Practice to the fullest extent of your license
- Conduct comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat eye diseases and conditions
- Collaborate with a team of skilled professionals
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Residency training or experience in a medically focused practice preferred
- Valid Optometrist license
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work-life balance with a Monday through Thursday schedule
- Well-equipped office with the latest technology including OCT, Visual Field, IOL, etc.
- Supportive multi-doctor private practice environment
- Technical support provided
- Scenic Lakes Region near Lake Winnipesaukee
- Accessible to Boston and Portland within a 2-hour drive
- Abundance of recreational activities including hiking, skiing, fishing, boating, and more
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!