Full time Optometrist
Optometrist with experience in a medical setting needed near Deer Park, IL
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private MD/OD practice in the Deerfield area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred. This practice is known for offering a full scope of optometric services, with a preference for candidates who possess experience in a medically focused practice. Our well-equipped facility boasts cutting-edge technology, including OCT, Visual Field, and more, enabling our team to deliver exceptional care to our patients.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications plus bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a focus on work-life balance.
- Excellent schools, easy access to the city and lots of parks.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Proven experience in a medically focused optometric practice is preferred.
- Strong clinical skills with the ability to diagnose and manage a wide range of ocular conditions.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr