Full time Optometrist
Primary Care practice needs Optometrist near Rochester, IN
ETS Vision is seeking a dedicated and qualified Optometrist to join a multi-doctor practice near Logansport, IN. As an Optometrist at this practice, you will provide full scope eye care services, working with advanced equipment such as OCT and Visual Field technology, and utilize Electronic Health Records (EHR). With excellent tech support, you can expect to see an average of 3-4 patients per hour, ensuring both quality care and efficient service.
The practice welcomes your specialty, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other skilled professionals in the field.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Multi Dr practice
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc
- Avg 3-4 patients per hour with tech support
- Practice welcomes your specialty!
- 1 or 2 Saturday mornings per month
- Salary plus bonus, full benefits package
- Practice provides everything for you to be successful financially and practice the way you want
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr