Part time Optometrist
Part time Optometrist needed 20 miles from Chicago
Lake County, Indiana, IN
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Patient focused progressive practice
- Well equipped practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Part time position can grow to full time within a year
- Provide a variety of exams including comprehensive, medical, visual rehabilitation, post-operative, specialty contact lens, etc.
- Professional atmosphere with trained techs
- Optometrist willing to mentor/train candidates interested in growing their skills
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr