Full time Optometrist
Part or full time Optometrist needed for a practice with locations near Austintown, OH
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope practice with locations in the Austintown, OH area. This is a great opportunity to work in a full scope practice in an area with a low cost of living. The average home cost is around 49% of the national average.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- This is a full scope practice with diagnostic equipment including OCT, Visual Field, Optos, etc.
- Multi OD practice
- They welcome your specialty!
- Practice goal is to have happy OD’s and they do!
- 20-24 patients per day with tech support
- Competitive hourly/salary
- Excellent benefits package for full time includes 50% health insurance coverage for family
- Provide a variety of exams
- is a great mentor if you want to add skills
- Low cost of living
- Open to 4 days per week
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of OH
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!