Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed near Algonquin, IL
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Algonquin, IL area. Great opportunity to provide a variety of care! Private practice in the Algonquin area is looking for a full time Optometrist to provide care to patients in Assisted Living/Nursing Centers 3 mornings per week and work in the practice 1-2 days per week. The practice provides all the equipment including a portable retinal camera, etc. This is a great opportunity to earn an excellent income while providing care to an underserved patient base.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Provide a variety of exams: medical, comprehensive, contact lens including specialty, emergent, etc.
- Hybrid position traveling to Assisted Living/Nursing Centers 3 days per week and in practice other days
- Growing modern private practice
- Patient focused practice with excellent reviews
- Excellent salary plus full benefits package
- Flexible schedule on Nursing/Assisted living center days- finished after last patient
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!