Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed near Algonquin, IL
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Algonquin, IL area. This is a great opportunity to provide patient focused care in a growing private practice. The practice is located in the Algonquin area which offers highly rated schools, a safe community, beautiful parks, upscale shopping, great restaurants and cultural events.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Equipment to practice full scope: CT, Visual Field, Optos, etc.
- Patient focused practice with excellent reviews
- Low turnover
- Great work environment
- Provide a variety of exams including comprehensive, medical, contact lens, emergent, etc.
- All contact lens including scleral and ortho-K
- Dr. is a great teacher/mentor
- Competitive salary plus a full benefits package including 401K with match
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!