Full time Optometrist
Great opportunity to work in a full scope private practice in the Pittsburgh area.
Currently seeking 2 Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Pittsburgh area. Private MD/OD practice with a couple locations in the Pittsburgh area is looking for two full time Optometrist to provide full scope care. Pittsburgh has a lot to offer, it’s a great size city with a below average cost of living. The people in Pittsburgh are frequently described as friendly and welcoming! Niche voted Pittsburgh as one of the top 10 Best Cities for Young Professionals in America.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Private practice that has updated location and equipment
- Provide a variety of exams including comprehensive, medical, post-op, etc.
- Great mix of comprehensive and medical
- Inclusive practice that has built their practice on repeat patients
- Multi Dr practice with a couple locations
- Low turnover practice
- Tech support
- Competitive salary plus full benefits package
- The area offers a variety of restaurants, four major sports teams, world-class museums, excellent schools and a thriving downtown
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr