Part or full time Optometrist
Private practice in Central Southern NJ is looking for a primary care Optometrist 2-4 days per week
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a 2-4 days per week with afull scope private practice inthe Central Southern NJ area.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
This established practice is located centrally between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. This is a primary care practice that has Visual Field, Fundus Camera, etc.
- M-F with no weekends
- 2 comprehensive and a follow up per hour with tech support
- Electronic Medical Records
- Approx 70% comprehensive and 30% medical
- Friendly practice that provides excellent patient care
- Experience with specialty contact lens would be a plus but not required
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofNJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!