Full time Optometrist
Great work/life balance position with private practice
Private MD/OD practice located in Addision County, VT is looking for a full time Optometrist for their medically focused practice. This practice has low turnover, no evening or weekend hours and offers a great work environment as well as work/life balance. Fully equipped with the latest technology, the practice is looking for an Optometrist who can provide full scope care including comprehensive and medical exams. VT consistently ranks high in the best places to live for many reasons: one of the healthiest states, abundant outdoor recreation activities, as well as great schools
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Excellent work/life balance with 36 hour week, no evenings or weekends
- Full scope practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Provide a variety of exams including comprehensive, a lot of ocular pathology, contact lens, post-ops, etc. No vision plans accepted
- Patient focused practice, approx 3 exams per hour
- Beautiful area with great opportunities for outdoor activities including skiing, fishing, hiking, etc.
- College town with great restaurants and cultural events
- Competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of VT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!