Full time Optometrist
Medically trained Optometrist needed
Medically focused private practice with 2 locations near Charleroi, approximately 1 hour South of Pittsburgh is looking for an Optometrist to practice medically focused optometry. This is a great opportunity to earn an excellent income and practice medically in a private practice that offers a flexible schedule. This practice sees a lot of pathology as well as primary care.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Medically focused position for an Optometrist
- Variety of exams including comprehensive, lots of pathology, pre/post ops, contact lens, etc.
- Well trained tech support
- Some flexibility on work schedule
- Excellent earning potential
- Experience with medical optometry preferred
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!