Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed near Paoli, PA
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice in the Paoli, PA area. This established practice provides a great work environment, the size of the practice has been increased and entirely updated a couple years ago and looks new and beautiful! The Paoli area is a great place to live with excellent public schools, great restaurants and close proximity to Philadelphia.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Private practice with low turnover
- Patient focused practice
- 2-3 patients per hour
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Benefits package includes health care, 401K with match, etc.
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Practice welcomes your specialty!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of PA
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr