Full time Optometrist
Medically focused Optometrist needed
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a medically focused private practice in the Windham, CT area. Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- State of the art equipment allows you to treat full scope. Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc
- Great schedule with “late evening” last patient at 5:30 and one Sat morning per month
- Compensation package includes base salary, bonus potential and full benefits package
- Practice to the fullest extent of your license: pathology, co-management of cataract, glaucoma, retina as well as comprehensive.
- Integrated MD/OD practice with tech support. Scribes if needed
- The Wallingford/New Haven area is close to NYC & Boston
- The area has great restaurants, coffee shops schools and parks
- Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in CT
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!