Full time Optometrist
Full time Optometrist needed near Peoria, IL
Primary care practice with great reviews near Peoria, IL is looking for a full time Optometrist. This practice offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package worth approx 30K. Ranked as the #1 place to live in Illinois, Peoria offers very affordable housing, overall low cost of living, highly rated public schools, numerous cultural activities, abundance of outdoor recreation and more!
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time Optometrist needed
- Equipment includes OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package worth approx 35K includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, CE, 401K with match, etc.
- 2 patients per hour scheduled with tech support
- Practice has excellent patient reviews
- Practice has low turnover
- Peoria has a symphony, numerous parks, boating and a beautiful Riverfront District
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of IL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr