Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed for medically focused practice in South East CT
New London, CT
Great full time position for an Optometrist interested in practicing full scope optometry. This private MD/OD practice has a couple locations in the New London area that are within 15 miles of each other. Practice offers a friendly family atmosphere work environment and schedule that allows for great work/life balance. Beautiful area with lots of water sports, shopping, restaurants with affordable housing.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Residency trained or experienced in a medical setting preferred but not required
- Avg 3-4 patients per hour with tech support, based on OD comfort level
- Variety of exams: comprehensive, glaucoma, diabetic, pre/post operative, contact lens, etc.
- Established patient base, you will be busy! Provider is moving out of state
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!