Full time Optometrist
Great opportunity for Optometrist in private practice
New London, CT
- Great opportunity for Optometrist in a full scope private MD/OD practice with a friendly family atmosphere, offering full scope optometry services at multiple locations within the New London area. With an established patient base and a commitment to work-life balance, they are seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to join their team. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of exams, including comprehensive, glaucoma, diabetic, pre/post-operative, and contact lens examinations. With an average of 3 patients per hour and excellent technical support, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of your patients.
- Residency trained or experienced in a medical setting preferred but not required
- Avg 3 patients per hour with tech support
- Well equipped practice
- Variety of exams: comprehensive, glaucoma, diabetic, pre/post operative, contact lens, etc.
- Established patient base, you will be busy!
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits package
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of CT
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr