Full time Optometrist
Optometrist needed Bangor, ME
Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a full scope private practice located in the Bangor area. This practice has been recently remodeled and provides a great work environment.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full scope private practice
- Equipment included OCT, Visual Field, etc.
- Avg 2-3 patients per hour with tech support
- Newly remodeled practice
- Competitive salary and incentives make this an excellent earning opportunity
- Beautiful area with easy access to ocean and parks with lots of outdoor recreational opportunities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of Maine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!