Full time Optometrist
Associate Optometrist position with private practice in the Peoria, IL
Patient focused private practice near Peoria is hiring a full time Optometrist. This is a progressive, growing practice that treats a lot of medical in addition to comprehensive exams and contact lens.
Peoria consistently ranks in the Top 10 Best Mannered Cities! Located along the Illinois River, it’s downtown RiverFront district is one of the state’s oldest urban areas, and is home to great restaurants, live entertainment, cultural centers and more. Peoria has a lot to offer! There are over 9,000 acres of parks, The Peoria Symphony Orchestra, Public golf courses, famous annual art fair, The Peoria Zoo and public schools rated above average.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Progressive practice with OCT, Visual Field, etc
- Average 3 patients per hour
- Variety of exams: 30%+ medical, comprehensive, contact lens incl specialty, surgery co-management, etc
- Great work environment with a family feel
- Practice welcomes your specialty
- Recently remodeled, beautiful practice
- Competitive salary plus benefits package
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state ofIL
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!