Full time Optometrist
Medically focused opportunity for Optometrist
Optometrist needed for full scope practice with locations in Atlantic and Cumberland county, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to practice full scope Optometry in a state of the art practice. This practice sees a lot of pathology as well as primary care.Residency trained or experience in medical setting preferred.
State of the art equipment so you can practice full scope
- Variety of exams including contact lens, lots of pathology, pre/post ops, etc
- Well trained tech support
- Excellent earning potential: base salary plus bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package includes Health insurance, 401k, etc.
- Great M-F schedule
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD)
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose disease and vision disorders
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of NJ
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Residency training or experience in a medical setting preferred but not required
Contact Sheri for details
Phone/text : (540) 206-2315
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!