M-F only, FDA clinical trials, top-of-the-line equipment, OD/MD in Kansas City
Kansas City, MO
Multi-subspecialty Ophthalmology center in Kansas City seeks a residency-trained medical Optometrist. No glasses/contacts, M-F only!
Their mission is simple: to be a premier eye care center in Kansas City and throughout the Midwest. Their practice is dedicated to providing exceptional service, from experienced doctors and staff using proven technology. They’ve assembled a team of vision professionals who go above and beyond the call of duty to provide their patients with an outstanding vision care experience.
For the last 20 years, their involvement in FDA-monitored clinical trials have allowed them to better carry out that vision. It enables them to partner with their patients, who participate in these important trials, to potentially bring the most advanced treatment options to their practice and to their patients.
Highlights of the position:
- Mon-Fri only, no weekends
- 1-in-12 call schedule
- 2 techs and 1-2 scribes to each O.D.
- 2-3 lanes per O.D.
- Patients range from adult to geriatric
- NO GLASSES/CONTACTS
- EHR: EyeMD
- Salary: $115,000-$125,000 + production bonuses
- Benefits: Health, dental, and malpractice insurances, state and DEA licensing reimbursement, $2,500/yr toward CE+ $2,500/yr toward certifications, 401k + 6% match, 5 weeks PTO, paternal leave
Responsibilities of the OD:
- Co-manage glaucoma and cornea patients
- Pre-screen glaucoma patients
- Some comprehensive exams
- See 20-25 patients per half-day
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Residency training
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Dual licensure in KS and MO
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: MO-KM-4815-0823
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!