Full Time Optometrist
Full-time position just outside of Kansas City, MO – Competitive pay & benefits
Kansas City, MO
A quickly growing, nation-wide network of optometry offices is seeking a motivated and caring optometrist to fill a full-time vacancy in their new Independence, MO location.
When you join this team, you’ll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to your patients. This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is uniquely medically-oriented!
Responsibilities of the OD:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Benefits of the position:
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Benefits: PTO, holidays, health/dental/life insurance, paid CE, 401k, etc.
- Fully-staffed with support staff
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid Missouri state optometry license
- Patient-care and customer-service oriented
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: MO-KM-4741-0623
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr