Full Time Optometrist
LASIK/Cataract surgery center - Earn $175,000-$190,000 + bonuses. Mon-Fri only!
Grand Rapids, MN
MD/OD practice in Grand Rapids, MN seeking an Optometrist for full scope. Mon-Fri only.
A MD/OD practice with a surgery center is looking for an optometrist to perform post-op management of ocular disease patients, fit specialty contact lens, and see LASIK patients with support staff. The practice has two locations 40 minutes apart. You will spend 4 days at one practice and one day at the other practice.
Key highlights of the practice:
- LASIK/Cataract surgery center
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform 50% pathology and 50% general eye exams
- Perform post-op management
- Work with Specialty Contact lens
- 4 days at one practice and one day at the other practice
- Patient base is all ages
- Scribe and one or two techs for support
- Work Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Malpractice, Disability, CE, 401-K with 4% match, 15 days PTO, Relocation/Signing Bonus, OR license
- Base salary $175,000-$190,000 + Production Bonus
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: MN-MG-4373
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr