Full time Optometrist
Excellent work/life balance - work 58 hours per pay period and be compensated as if you worked 80 hours!
Successful, privately-owned Optometric franchise in Maple Grove, MN seeks a full-time Optometrist. High earning potential, great work/life balance
This position offers the optometrist the opportunity to work in a positive environment and well equipped office, with access to visual fields, OCT, digital retinal imaging, and auto-phoropters, in addition to working with a top performing team of professional opticians, techs, and lab techs. This one-of-a-kind opportunity requires some evenings and alternate weekends, and includes weekdays off every week. Excellent work/life balance – work 58 hours per pay period and be compensated as if you worked 80 hours!
They have been the #1 volume store of all 700+ locations since opening their doors 11 years ago. They are committed to exceptional service and state-of-the-art eye care. They are wholeheartedly committed to giving back to their community wherever and whenever they can.
Highlights of the position:
- Tech assistance
- Practice has OCT, Fundus camera, VF, Daytona Optos, autorefraction
- Patient base covers all ages
- 3 treatment lanes
- Full-scope of treatment
Benefits for the position:
- Benefits include: Health, dental, disability, life, and malpractice insurances, 401k + 4% match, DEA licensing, accrued vacation and holiday pay, continuing education
- Salary: $140k+ plus potential for monthly bonuses
Responsibilities of the OD:
- See 2-3 patients per hour
- Work 3-4 days per week, including alternating weekends
- Diagnose and treat ocular diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma
- Surgical pre- and post-op exams
- Annual eye exams
- Eye emergencies
- Red eye & dry eye
- Contact lens
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid Minnesota license
- Positive attitude and team mentality
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: MN-KM-4772-0723
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!