Full Time Optometrist
45 miles from Twin Cities - new grads welcome!
Red Wing, MN
Privately-owned, growing optometric franchise in Red Wing, MN seeks an optometrist for full- or part-time. New grads welcome!
They are a rapidly growing practice, working closely with the local Mayo Clinic to provide the best eye care for all of their patients. Practicing at their clinic, doctors will be able to practice full-scope optometry under the current Minnesota Laws as they see a good balance of both medical and routine eye exams.
The practice is nestled in the beautiful and historic city of Red Wing, Minnesota. This beautiful river town has so much to offer such as the Mississippi River, Hiking Bluffs, Sheldon Theatre, and the Central Park Bandshell. They are only 50 minutes away from the Twin Cities! There are a handful of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, several grocery stores, library, and so much more. They celebrate a good work-life balance and believe Red Wing is a fabulous place to do so.
Their practice is equipped with the latest equipment (including OCT’s and Optomap). They have reasonable hours, prioritize their employee’s quality of life, and value their workplace relationships. Their staff works collectively and has built an incredible reputation in the community.
Highlights of the position:
- Opportunity for part- or full-time work (2-4 days/week)
- Practice is up-to-date with OCT, visual field, Optomap retinal imaging, autorefractor, topographer, etc.
- 80% patients opt in to Optomap
- EHR: Eyefinity
- Tech does pretesting
- 50 miles from Minneapolis – very low cost of living!
- Salary: $130,000k annually
- Benefits: Health & dental insurances (half paid), malpractice, life/disability insurances (paid),10 hours of PTO for CE, 2 weeks PTO, IRA w/ match, DEA and state licensing, paid holidays
Responsibilities of the OD:
- Full-time hours: Wed & Thu 8-6, Fri 8-5, Sat 8-2
- Part-time hours: Wed & Thu 8-6, alternating Sat 8-2
- Primary care, medical co-management, specialty lenses
- See patients of all ages
Requirements of the OD:
- Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
- Team player & hard working
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: MN-KM-4709-0523
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr