Glaucoma Specialist – Ophthalmologist
Full time opportunity in Kansas City
Kansas City, MO
There is an opportunity to join an established Ophthalmology practice that is looking to add a Full-Time Glaucoma Surgeon. The new associate will be handed all of the practices’ current glaucoma patients immediately and be able to do cataracts as well. The practice has one location, equipped with state of the art equipment, and adjacent to the surgery center the practice uses. A stake in the ASC can be purchased after becoming a partner. Partnership will be offered after two years on an equal share buy in basis. You will have the ability to take part in the practices current clinical trials and future ones as well. The owner is very open to helping someone become established and providing an opportunity with a huge potential for growth.
- Competitive base with production bonus
- Full benefits – 3 weeks vacation, 1 week CE with reimbursement, 401K, cell phone
- 2 year partnership track – equal share buy in
- Clinic adjacent to ASC – stake in ASC available for purchase after partnership
- Patients to be handed down
- State of the art equipment – practice is very well funded and equipped
- Clinical trial participation
Requirements: M.D./D.O. and Board Certified/Eligible. Have/will complete a Glaucoma fellowship, open to 2023 grads.
Interview Today! Call or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr