Full time position with quick ramp up in volume
MD/OD Multi-specialty ophthalmology practice is interested in adding a comprehensive ophthalmologist. The practice is known for its high level of practice, being ethical, and acceptance of new technology. The practice utilized optometrists in its referral network for most of the primary care.
- Patients and cases handed down from current surgeons
- All surgery done in a practice owned surgery center
- Scribe in clinic
- No satelliting
- 2-year partnership track opportunity
The new associate will work up to 20+ cataract per week.
Requirements of the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Open to 2023 residents and fellows
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9117
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!