Full time opportunity with Multi-Specialty practice
Established, multi-specialtyOphthalmologypractice that is looking to add a Full-TimeComprehensive Ophthalmologist.The practice has a newly built ASC adjacent to their main clinic where the new associate will practice. Clinic and ASC equipped with state of the art equipment. The practice offers an easy call schedule that will get even better once the new associate arrives.
The practice has a high volume of cataract surgery with a market for premium IOLs. Month over month there is a high volume of new patients, most of which will become the new associates.
- Competitive base with aggressive bonus structure
- 2 year, equal share partnership opportunity
- Little to no travel required, ASC adjacent to main clinic
- Cases on the table with plenty of room to grow – steady influx of new patients
- Very patient centered physicians and support staff
Requirements: M.D./D.O. and Board Certified/Eligible.
Interview Today! Call/text or email Matt today to arrange for an interview.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!