Part Time Optometrist
Excellent earning potential for Optometrist
Silver Spring, MD
Part-Time Optometrist working 1-5 days
Optometrist needed two or three days per week to provide care to Nursing Home patients. This is a great opportunity for an Optometrist to earn an excellent income without working evenings or
Weekends. This will cover a region in the Maryland/DC region.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- All equipment is provided – Tonopen, Bio, Lesometer, etc.
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Tech takes medical history
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Select the two weekdays you want to work! No Saturdays
- You pick the hours you want to work
- Mileage and tolls paid
- $500-$800 a day
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!