Full Time Optometrist
High earning potential, full-scope, up to date equipment $150,000
Booming private Optometric practice in Louisville, KY is seeking a full-time Optometrist to help facilitate growth
This thriving practice, part of a growing group of private practices, offers quality comprehensive adult and children’s eye exams as well as co-management of refractive surgery, emergency services for red eye and foreign bodies, cataract and glaucoma screening, etc. They utilize the best equipment available to provide excellent care to their patients.
Highlights of the position:
- Mon-Fri & 1 Saturday per month
- 9:30-3 on Saturdays, paid at full-day’s rate
- 5 new clinics opened in the last year
- Practice has OCT, visual field, iLux dry eye treatment, autorefraction, Optos retinal imaging
- Tech assistance
- EHR: Eyefinity
- Earn $150,000 and up!
- Benefits include: Health and dental insurances, malpractice insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k + 4% match, basic life insurance, PTO (starts at 2 weeks), unlimited unpaid time off, housing allowance and relocation assistance potential, CE
Responsibilities of the OD:
- Perform routine vision examinations
- Surgical pre- and post-op exams
- Contact lens fitting (35% are multi-focal)
- Diagnose and co-manage ocular disease
- Work 32 hours/week (possibility for 40 hours if desired)
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid KY license
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington
Job Code: ky-ma-1023
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!