Full Time Optometrist
Busy, family-owned Optometric practice seeks a full-time Optometrist - future buy-in potential!
Busy, family-owned Optometric practice seeks a full-time Optometrist – future buy-in potential!
Since 1996, this vision center has been the leader and preferred provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to their patients in Nampa and the surrounding areas. Their experienced doctors and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems; they use only the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and eye care products available.
Highlights of the position:
- Very busy, up-to-date practice
- Tech assistance
- Mon-Thu only!
- Future buy-in/buy-out potential (Nets $1.4M/year)
- EHR: Crystal PM
- Located in a professional plaza
- Medical equipment includes OCT, visual field, auto-refractor, pachemetry, Optos California
Responsibilities of the O.D.:
- See 3 patients per hour (20 min exam blocks)
- Treat/co-manage glaucoma, dry eye, and LASIK & cataract surgery patients
- Provide comprehensive eye exams
Requirements of the O.D.:
- Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
- ID license
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: ID-KM-4636-0323
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr