Full Time Optometrist
Well-established full scope Optometric practice in Grinnell, IA seeks an optometrist - future ownership opportunity!
Well-established full scope Optometric practice in Grinnell, IA seeks an optometrist – future ownership opportunity!
This practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye and provide well vision exams. Their goal is to provide the best vision health care in a comfortable, friendly environment. They are looking for a dedicated optometrist to evaluate and treat many eye problems including infections, foreign bodies, glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, and macular degeneration using state of the art instruments and techniques.
Highlights of the position:
- Mon-Fri only!
- Practice full-scope: ocular disease & surgical co-mgt, emergency care, contact lens and glasses
- 20-25 patients/day
- Practice has visual field, fundus photo, OCT, manual refraction
- Tech does pretesting
- Standalone facility
Benefits of the position:
- Salary equal to 17%-20% gross production ($120-130k easily)
- Student loan repayment/sweat equity
- Health insurance, malpractice, 401k with 3.5% match, PTO
- Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
- Interest in future buy-in/buy-out
- Iowa optometry license
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: IA-KM-4731-0623
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr