Full Time Optometrist
Well-established multi-O.D. group practice in Sioux City seeks a full-time Optometrist - Future buy-in potential!
Sioux City, IA
Well-established multi-O.D. group practice in Sioux City seeks a full-time Optometrist – Future buy-in potential!
This newly renovated clinic seeks an Optometrist to practice full-scope and travel between two locations weekly (gas mileage reimbursement)
Highlights of this position:
- Balance of refractions and medical co-mgt
- Buy-in potential after 1.5 years
- 3 lanes/2 techs to yourself
- Base salary of $120k + production bonus
- Potential earnings of over $200k/year
- Benefits: Health, malpractice, CE, Association dues, FSA/HSA, PTO, paid holidays, gas mileage, Safe Harbor Profit Sharing 401k plan
Responsibilities of the O.D.:
- Co-manage glaucoma, cataract surgery, AMD, dry eye, & diabetic retinopathy
- Opportunities for myopia control & specialty lens fittings if interested
- M-F & 1 or 2 Saturday mornings/mo.
- 4 days/wk in Sioux City, 1 day/wk in Moville (approx. 20 miles apart, mileage reimbursed)
Requirements of the O.D.:
- Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
- 18-month min. contract
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: IA-KM-4621-0223
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr