MD/OD practice has full time opening for a Pediatric Optometrist in Clovis, CA. Mon-Fri only.
MD/OD practice hasfull time opening for a Pediatric Optometrist in Clovis, CA. Mon-Fri only.
This well-established MD/OD practice offers a variety of eye care services including LASIK, cosmetic procedures, designer frames and comprehensive eye care for your entire family.
There is a need for a Pediatric Optometrist for their Clovis, CA location. The doctor will see patients ranging from infants to 18 years old.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Optometrist:
- Full range of medical equipment
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens & Specialty Lens fittings
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Scribe and a Tech
- 25-30 patients a day (infants to 18 years old)
- EHR – NextGen
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist position:
- Total compensation $160K – $175K includes production bonuses – will consider signing bonus or relocation assistance
- Work Monday – Friday, NO Saturdays!
- Benefits are Health, Dental, Disability & CE, 401-K, 4-weeks PTO, 1 week CE, Sick days & holidays
- Loan Repayment
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: CA-MG-4397
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr