Full time Optometrist
Flexible scheduling options, aid in growth and diversification of private practice in beautiful Coachella Valley
La Quinta, CA
Growing, private Optometric practice in beautiful La Quinta, CA is seeking a full-time Optometrist to aid in growth and diversification. New grads welcome!
Enjoy the balance of work and personal life in an area that offers year-round sun with majestic mountain views and palm trees. There are a multitude of amenities including golf, shopping, restaurants, music festivals and more. Once seen as a retirement oasis, the Coachella Valley has attracted young families and the area is seeing rapid growth and development. This is a full-time opportunity in the Greater Palm Springs Area with flexible scheduling options, minimum of 1-2 Saturdays a month required. Practice is driven to provide exceptional patient experience in an extremely organized, fun and modern environment. There is also the opportunity to grow in the business if desired.
Highlights of the position:
- Tech does pretesting
- EHR: Eyefinity
- Earn $135,000-$150,000
- Benefits include: Health insurance (50% paid), vacation leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, holiday leave, CalSavers Retirement plan + 5% match (increases 1% yearly, 8% max), eyewear benefits, store discounts, malpractice insurance coverage, CE stipend or leave
Responsibilities of the OD:
- Conduct routine eye examinations including refractions
- Perform limited medical eyecare within full scope of licensure, visual field tests & OCT
- Appropriate referrals to various ophthalmology specialties with proper communication
- Excellent communication and recommendations for patients
- Special services offered include LASIK co-management, myopia management, keratoconus contact lens fittings including scleral lenses, new vision therapy services (interest in these areas is preferred but not required)
- Work Mon-Fri and 2 Sat/month (5 days/week)
- See about 2-3 patients per hour
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- California TLG optometry license
- Professional liability insurance
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4783-0823
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!