Part Time/Full Time Optometrist
No call/weekends, high earning potential, and great benefits just north of Sacramento
A successful north Sacramento optometric practice is seeking an Optometrist to work part-time or full-time to aid growth – No weekends/call!
This practice prides themselves in fostering a warm and welcoming environment for both their staff and their patients. As a member of their team, you’ll have access to a whole host of competitive benefits and professional development opportunities that will enable you to thrive and grow in your career.
Highlights of the position:
- No call/weekends
- During summers, off at 12:30 on Fridays
- Full-scope practice
- Tech assistance, scribe after meeting production
- Techs are heavily-trained to do pre-testing, fittings, ERG, scans, etc.
- EHR: Compulink
Responsibilities of the OD:
- 14-18 comprehensive exams per day + some follow-ups
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease (glaucoma heavy)
- Contact lens and specialty lens fittings (scleral and keratoconus)
- Myopia control
- Comprehensive exams
Benefits for the position:
- Earn 15% of production + bonuses
- Health, dental, and malpractice insurance
- All major holidays off
- State licensing and association dues paid
- 401k + up to 4% match after year 1
- Continuing education
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid CA license
- Be personable, hard-working, and efficient
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4748-0823
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!