Full Time Optometrist
Practice to the fullest extent of your license with autonomy, tech/scribe assistance
Well-established Ophthalmology practice based in Antioch, CA is seeking an optometrist to assume a full patient volume with autonomy – new grads welcome!
Since 1978, this practice has diagnosed and treated an array of ocular diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration. The practice is seeking a full-time Associate Optometrist passionate about serving patients to provide top-quality eye care. You’ll work 40 hours a week and perform comprehensive patient care to a diverse group of patients of all ages, visual and medical conditions—approximately 20-25 exams are performed daily. As the practice is fully staffed, Optometric Technicians perform pretesting, and a medical scribe assists during exams, enabling doctors to spend quality time with patients. Their Antioch location has a surgical center, so there are plenty of surgical follow-ups to keep you busy.
Highlights of the position:
- Mon- Fri 8-5 & 2 Sat/mo 9-4:30
- 1.5 hour lunch daily
- Practice is booked out 5 months
- Autonomy to practice as you wish
- Techs do all pretesting & cross-trained as scribes
- EHR: NexTech
Responsibilities of the Optometrist:
- Co-manage ocular disease, fit specialty lenses, eye emergencies, dry eye, surgical pre- & post-ops, pressure checks, etc.
- Travel between all 5 locations weekly (all ODs do)
- Complete 20-25 exams per day
Benefits for the position:
- $450 per day + productivity bonuses & eventually monthly bonuses too
- W-2 employee
- Continuing education stipend
- State and DEA licensing
- Vision insurance
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid California license
- Optometric Spanish
- Be easy-going & patient-care-focused
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4746-0623
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!