Full time Optometrist
Renowned San Francisco refractive surgery Institute in San Francisco seeks an OD - $140,000, no weekends
San Francisco, CA
Renowned San Francisco refractive surgery Institute seeks an experienced Optometrist for surgery prep and post-op care
This Institute is the leading advanced vision correction facility in the San Francisco Bay Area and is often the first in the Bay Area to bring the industry’s newest diagnostic and treatment technologies to their patients. Their staff has been selected from among the best and most experienced in the field.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Pre-op exams and post-op care
- Must have work ethic, high-energy, and deep technical understanding of Optometry
- Must have the ability to effectively adapt to a fast-paced environment
- 8-5 Mon-Fri only
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- Tech assistance
- State-of-the-art technology
- No Saturdays!
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance, employee discount, PTO, vision insurance, and 401(k)
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid California license
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- One (1) year post-training experience preferred
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4610-0923
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!