Full Time Optometrist
Well-established Optometric practice in San Bernardino seeks a buyer – beautiful, up-to-date facility!
San Bernardino, CA
Well-established, busy Optometric practice in San Bernardino, CA is seeking a buyer – beautiful, up-to-date facility!
Highlights of this practice sale:
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 3 exam rooms
- Equipment included: Humphreys visual field, autorefractor, keratometer, edger
- Sole doctor currently sees 100 patients/week
- 5 staff members: 1 office manager, 1 tech, 1 receptionist, 1 insurance/billing, 1 optician
- Practice’s current hours: Mon–Fri 9-5
- Asking price is negotiable
- Gross revenue for 2022: about $800,000
- Doctor took home about $120,000 after expenses in 2022 (on just 3 days/week)
This practice is mainly primary care (some pathology), but there is certainly room for more medical billing/equipment if the buyer chooses to go that direction with the practice.
Opportunities for growth:
- Could add OCT, topographer, and/or retinal camera
- Can treat more ocular disease rather than referring out, up to buyer’s desired cases
- Current average sale is $160, could be much higher with more medical billing/more glasses and contact lens sales
- Very little marketing currently – could bring in many more new patients yearly, even with minimal marketing efforts
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4558-1222
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr