Primary Care Optometry practice has full-time for an Optometrist in Tucson, AZ. 2-3 patients an hour, Mon-Fri. $140K base.
Primary Care Optometry practice has full-time for an Optometrist in Tucson, AZ. 2-3 patients an hour, Mon-Fri. Great benefits. $140K base.
This full scope optometry practice performs pathology and comprehensive eye exams and handles contact lens fittings. You will perform pre-op and post-op eye exams for cataracts or refractive surgery and LASIK patients.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Co-manage most ocular disease and vision disorders
- Pre-op and post-op cataracts or refractive surgery & LASIK patient eye care
- Contact Lens fittings
- Tech does pre-test and history
- See 2-3 patients an hour
- Monday – Friday
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $140K starting base
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Malpractice & Disability Insurance with CE reimbursement, 401K with up to 4% match, PTO, Paid holidays, License reimbursement
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Job Code: AZ-MG-4485
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#zr